About the Digital Marketing position
Are you obsessed with ROAS, optimizing for conversions, and driving sales like there's no tomorrow? Then read on.
Lifeworks is hiring a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track, and optimize digital marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketer will -
- Plan and execute web, SEO, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report on digital marketing campaign performance.
- Optimize spend and performance based on insights.
- Brainstorm new creative growth strategies.
- Be an overall awesome person.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, but not necessary.
- Experience: 3-5 years experience in eCommerce Marketing.
- Communication & Collaboration Skills: Written and verbal communication are both vital in this role. You will be collaborating regularly with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical Skills: Excellent analytical skills are required, with the ability to apply findings and learnings quickly.
- Time Management & Organizational skills: Ability to multi-task with extreme attention to detail while working on multiple projects; strong project management and organizational skills are required.