About the Digital Marketing Manager position
The Digital Marketing Manager develops, implements, tracks, and optimizes digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of marketing tools, strategies, and integrated digital marketing campaigns. You should be able to lead a digital marketing campaign from conception to full execution. The Digital Marketing manager ensures that campaigns launch on time and within budget. You will work with a variety of other teams, including marketing, sales, and vendors.
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities are:
- Plan and execute all web, Amazon, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report on digital marketing campaign performance, and assess these against goals such as ROI and KPIs.
- Optimize spend and performance based on trend insights.
- Brainstorm new creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience by collaborating with internal teams.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience using analytical ability, looking across multiple channels.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Evaluate emergent technologies; provide thought leadership; provide perspective for adoption when appropriate.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or a related discipline is preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years experience in eCommerce Marketing and at least 3 years with Amazon Seller/Vendor Central.
- Communication & Collaboration Skills: Written and verbal communication are both vital in this role. You will be collaborating regularly with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical Skills: Excellent analytical skills are required, with the ability to apply findings and learnings quickly.
- Time Management & Organizational skills: Ability to multi-task with extreme attention to detail while working on multiple projects; strong project management and organizational skills are required.
- Technical Skills: Strong command of Excel and MS office programs